Trusted health & safety Support
Our health & safety advisors will help you work through your situation and offer you clear advice, guidance, and coaching about what action to take and how to take it.
At the heart of our company is a commitment to the health and growth of yours.
Navigating the law can be tricky. Since 2016 we’ve helped protect businesses from a hefty fine. We care about your business, which is why the health and growth of our clients is at the heart of ours.
Our lifeline is avalible anytime you have a question. Whether it’s for reassurance or an emergency, our qualified experts are ready to help you.
Whatever your question, we are here to support your business.
Get the best advice and support on a range of situations, anytime, including:
- Policy & procedure
- Developing and implementing safe systems of work
- Loss prevention
- Accident recording & reporting
- Protective equipment
- Correct manual handling
- Fire risks/prevention
- Hazardous substances
- Occupational health
- Display screen equipment
health & safety Advice
It’s your duty to keep your employees safe at work. But that doesn’t mean you need to be an expert in health & safety legislation.
Whether you need immediate compliance or a complete health & safety upgrade, our consultants find practical ways to meet your legal obligations.
Speak to an Avant Safety expert today:
- Health & safety system design
- Health & safety management systems
- ISO 45001 Implementation
- ISO 14001 implementation
- ISO 9001 Implementation
- And much more…
health & safety risk assessments keep you compliant
Health & safety risk assessments. We help you focus on the ones that matter most for safety in the workplace.
A general risk assessment will help identify where you fall short of health & safety regulations. However, a bad health & safety risk assessment will only waste your time. And put you at risk of prosecution.
Invest in a good assessment—conducted by our experts. The Avant Safety team includes members of IOSH and the CIEH. We help health & safety clients every year, keeping their businesses safe and on the right side of the law when it comes to health and safety.
the Risk Assessment Services We Offer
With us, you get much more than just a basic health & safety assessment. Our service will help you properly, and thoroughly, identify risks. Then we help you cut them out.
- Here’s how it works:
An initial risk assessment relevant to the law.
We spot the health & safety hazards that put you on the wrong side of the law.
- On-the-day practical fixes.
We give practical advice on how to remove risk and deliver duty-of-care. So you can be sure you’re not breaking the law, without breaking the bank.
- A watertight written report. You get a written report following the risk assessment from a health & safety expert. This will stand up to scrutiny if you ever face a claim in court.
- Improved employee wellbeing. Safe workers make better workers. Your risk assessment will provide action points on how to reduce the chance of work-related sickness and increase productivity.
- A plan for growth. We give you an action plan to improve your health & safety and get the best for your business as it grows.